Sunday, January 04, 2009

New Year's Goals



I haven't done any New Year's Resolutions in years. And I am not starting this year. emoticon I am setting goals.

Goal 1 is drinking more water. emoticon

Goal 2 is exercising daily. emoticon

Goal 3 is logging what I eat daily. That is the hardest, because I don't really want to own up to it.

I have other things mentally that I want to work on, but those are 3 I can track fairly easily. The rest will come in time.

Today was a mostly successful day. We took all the Christmas stuff down, and I got most of the living room vacuumed. At that point I was a little upset as both rolls of duct tape had disappeared. Again. And no one seems to know where they are. Again. It really gets old, but for now it is something to contend with. I am, at this point, unable to apply for a mortgage until next January. That is because I have a foreclosure on my record from 2006 and the new regulations have a 4-year waiting period. However, it is interesting that an SDHA mortgage for first-time homebuyes only requires 3 years from the last time you owned a home. So I imagine I will be checking into that later this year. I also need to open a local account and that may mean paying off some of "his" bills. However, I need to clear up my credit and since some of this things occurred on joint accounts, they will need to be taken care of.

So I have health goals, emotional goals and financial goals. Not bad. emoticon

~~Heather

No comments: