Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Motivation? What's that??



Well, as most of you know, I've been struggling a long time with my health, primarily my weight. I have all the tools I need, I just need to get up and use them. I have a brand new treadmill. Brand new stationary bike. Strength-training progam lined up. Weights where I can use them.

The alarm goes off at 4:55 (I have to be up at 5 to ensure my son gets up and is on the school bus at 6:20), my workout clothes are sitting right there on the dresser. I go downstairs, and curl up under a blanket. That doesn't get much accomplished.

So I found the above motivational quote, and hopefully I will use it to inspire myself today.

In the meantime, I'm home for the 2nd day in a row with a sick child. I hope he gets to feeling better soon!!

~~Heather

No comments: