Saturday, September 22, 2007

My yarn is here!!

Well, I was going to start this out with saying how happy I was my yarn is here and post pictures of my new stash and WIPs. Then I found out that blogger thinks it's really cool to have everyone's pictures on a scrolling thingamajig, if they've been uploaded to the site. So instead, I will upload my pictures at photobucket and then link to a slideshow of them instead. I'm just not sure how I feel about my pictures being flashed around, and there is no opt-out. I understand I'm putting them up on the WWW for the world to see, but there's a big difference between someone actively searching for my posts and pictures and a corporation deciding to flaunt them for us.

Anyway...here's my stash! :) $87.42 from yarnsupply.com. :-)



I will start the 2 flannel-ghans today, and rotate projects. The baby hearts 'ghan should be done this week!

~~Heather

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello, I found you're site through Crochetville (in the Molly Weasley sweater thread) and clicked on your link. I just wanted to say I love your blog! The pictures are great and congrats on receiving your stash. No crocheter can go without a stash! :) Also, I saw your weight loss ticker, where can I get one?!? I am STRUGGLING with my weight, horribly so. I was 279, lost 115 (starvation diet, killed my metabolism) gained almost 70 of it back and now find myself back at square one again.
**sigh**
Keep up the good work!!

Jennifer