Thursday, February 07, 2008

I did it!!!

OK, so it's not a huge deal, but it still took a lot for me to get up the gumption to do it. I don't like to exercise where anyone can see me, I never have. Probably goes back to 5th grade gym class. lol

I have this nice, brand new treadmill and recumbent bike upstairs. The bike I've used a couple of times, the treadmill...NOT ONCE. Until today. (You know where I'm going with this, right? lol)

Today, it was about 11:30 a.m., I was at a good stopping point in my studies (still home with a sick child), so I went upstairs and did 20 minutes. Go me!! Now, granted, no one can see me up there. But it is the thought of them listening to me that gets me "buggy." Go figure. My DH has even told me he can't hear the treadmill. So then it is the thought of them just "knowing" I'm up there exercising and being all fat and scary looking. LOL

I did it anyway. Then I took a nice long bath, and for lunch I had soup and salad. Back to the books!!!

~~Heather

No comments: