Thursday, November 20, 2008

Happy Thursday....

Happy Thursday

Thursday, November 20, 2008



Hehehe....I am shivering today...so that was a perfect picture.

I got the job at McDonalds. I have orientation this Saturday, and then I will go to the local gym and get a month-to-month membership for myself. My son didn't seem interested in joining again, and I am sure not going to pay for SU. I just downloaded a fun album called "Skinny Songs" and iTunes again caused problems. I don't get it. the first three songs errored, but the last 7 downloaded fine. The first thing support will do is tell me to change my settings. Why would I do that, when it's obvious that most of my music downloads fine? My son just downloaded 15 songs with no problems last week. I really wanted to listen to this on my drive to work.......

So, as soon as the newly-built McDs is built, I am presumably working M, W, Th and Su from 7am-10am. Then, on the weekdays, I will go to the gym, workout, shower, and then go to work at Premier Bankcard. I am sure on Tuesdays and Saturdays I will be busy doing housework because Heaven forbid those two do anything. Yesterday I gave up and loaded the dishwasher and ran it because they apparently can't after supper. Got home last night and the dishes weren't put away, the dishwasher is still in the middle of the kitchen (portable dishwasher) and dirty dishes are piling up again. emoticon Last night was trash night....I still see trash on the floor in the dining rom...the bathroom trash was not taken out...the living room trash was not taken out...why do I bother cleaning up anymore??

I swear, every time I try to make things better in my life...they just seem to get worse. Let's hope this 3rd time will be the charm (eventually leaving SU). It has to be, doesn't it? emoticon

I do have a lot of things to be grateful for, though. A friend's daughter was in a major car accident last week and has only a few torn muscles to show for it. Thank God she had plenty of Guardian Angels with her!! I have wonderful friends who have been providing me shoulders for crying on and sound advice (even when it isn't what I want to hear!! lol). They have been such an inspiration...I am very blessed to have them.

I have a roof over my head, 2 good jobs, food in my stomach, and clothes on my back. The necessities are taken care of. (And, thanks to the kindness of a stranger on the apple support forums, I got those last 3 songs done!! yay!! A want is taken care of!)

For the rest of the week I am going to focus on the positives again...as I unload and reload the dishwasher when I get home tonight (because I can almost guarantee they won't have done it!!). I have a feeling that will start a fight, because I know SU will jump up to do it and I will tell him not to bother. If he was really going to do it, he would have done it before I got home so I wouldn't have had to stay up late again. I shouldn't have to get mad before they do their share around the house.

This just seems to be more of the same...which is why I don't post as much. Repetition is boring!! LOL

~~Heather

No comments: