Sunday, April 09, 2017

Week 13 on Profile by Sanford

Again, my Profile weeks run from Wednesday to Tuesday, since I started on a Wednesday. So this is from March 29 through April 4, 2017. I am starting to get discombobulated a bit so while the weight/measurements run those weeks, what I write about may not. :-)

So - I fell off the proverbial wagon and hard. But with good reason:



We got married April 1!

Between end of month at work (mandatory overtime until the work is done) and planning and preparing for our surprise wedding, the last two weeks have been rough as far as staying on plan. And it showed on the scale this week with a 3.75 pound gain. Ouch. But I'm not getting too upset about it - in the grand scheme of things that's not something to fret over. It's just a reminder of what bad habits cause. I'm back on track starting tomorrow and moving forward. I'm going to be adding strength training to my day and with the nicer weather walking more, too. And reminding my husband (which is so terribly fun to say!) to pay a bit more attention to portions and ingredients as he cooks. He's so blessedly tired, though, it's near impossible for me to get upset. His job is going to cause us problems soon, I'm afraid. Getting up at 3:10 in the morning is getting to be too much - we have to keep a "normal" schedule for meals for Dad - so supper is between 6 and 7 pm and there's no way I can go to bed so soon after eating so it's usually between 9 and 10 pm - so 6 hours and usually only 5 hours of sleep makes for some tired driving on a very curvy road in the mornings.

But the wedding was fantastic - we were even able to have it outside! I was able to wear my shoes with a short heel all day, too. I haven't been able to do that in quite awhile! We had a package deal, a "Couples Night Out" that included a king suite with jacuzzi tub, shuttle to/from Deadwood, dinner at the steak house and coupons for the Silverado, as well as a bottle of champagne, chocolates, and rose petals on the bed. Super romantic!! And, we've confirmed what everyone else has already known - we're already an old married couple. We stayed in after all! haha

This past Friday, Profile by Sanford had a sneak peek for their new location that is local to me! I'm pretty tickled - and while I will still do my virtual coaching, it will be so nice to be able to just stop in and get what I need! They had samples out for the trying, and we got to tour the store. I'm looking forward to taking some classes there, too.

So, this week's goals are to get back on track, add in exercise, and increase my step count on my Fitbit. Let's git 'er done!!

H

No comments: