Sunday, January 15, 2012

Memories...

I am strong.
I am determined.
I am sexy.
I am passionate.
I am brave.
I am greater than.

So - I clicked on a random post of mine from 2010. Well, not exactly random. The title caught my eye: "**warning! very long post!!** It was almost TGIF..."

It was from a day that started off really well, went sharply downhill emotionally, and ended on a neutral-to-positive note with what I took away from it. As I read a few others from roughly that time period - I realize how far emotionally I have come. How strong I really am. And I'm glad I found that mantra above back. I think it's time to print it and hang it up to remind myself every day that I am all of those things.

As I go back over a few more older posts I'm amazed at quite a few things:

My creativity.
My willingness to share.
My acknowledgement of what I knew and know are my "trouble areas."

But mostly - with how far I've come in a few short years. And that gives me a lot of hope for the future.

No comments: