Monday, April 13, 2009

Updates and other ramblings....




I've added 2 miles to that...for a grand total of....4! LOL But it's 2 more than I had this morning. My goal is to do 50 miles by my birthday, which is also Mother's Day this year. 27 days left. (When I set that goal, I had 53 days....if it weren't for the last minute, I swear nothing would get done! LOL

It was a nice walk outside, with the dog, son and spousal unit. He is home from the hospital, finally. Although it is bittersweet, since I know eventually we will be parting ways, I am glad he is healing. I will do what I can to help him get back to work and such, and then break the news to him. It will be hard, but hopefully he will understand I cannot live with someone I do not trust. And hopefully we can do it amicably.

We did qualify for Medicaid for April. That will help a lot. March is when the majority of the stuff was done, but we'll worry about that later. We also qualified for food stamps and hopefully assistance with the utilities. I'm not real happy about going back on the system, but that is what it is there for, to use when you need it.

So now it's time to get on with life as usual. Getting up with my son, getting in a 2-mile WATP dvd in the mornings, working, and spending the evenings working on crochet projects or reading or whatever. So far we've been keeping on track with maintaining the kitchen and dining room. Not quite Flylady style, but it is working which is what counts. I still need to clean off the dining room table and the piano, but the floors are picked up and vacuumed every other day (every day if I remember lol). Now to get the spousal unit on board with that as well.

And, it's already 930 which means I better get to bed. Thanks for reading!!

~~Heather

No comments: