Thursday, March 05, 2009

Just a quick update...




I'm working on a dishcloth for my nephews. I'm only working on my 2nd knit project and I am still really slow at it. LOL Hopefully I will have it done by next weekend. It looks like a knit project, though, which is a good start!

I haven't been walking at all this week, which is upsetting. I woke up sick on Monday, and slept in way late Tuesday. Well, I took a nap Tuesday that was longer than I planned on. Wednesday my alarm didn't go off and today, well, today I accidentally upset a dear friend and was hoping to clear it up. I haven't heard from her in a few hours, however. *sigh*

I am applying again for full-time medical transcription work and/or general transcription contracts. Hopefully I do better on the tests this time around! It would be nice to get even a little more than what I am making now. Very hard to get motivated for peanuts. Even salted-in-the-shell peanuts!! LOL

So I'm working, sleeping and eating. And knitting on occasion. Hmmm....not a good recipe for weight loss, but I am not gaining either. I'll take what I can get.

This weekend I will be printing flyers to hand/mail out, and some supportive pictures to hang in my room to remind me of heart health and the Heart Walk in August. I need to get on this fundraising thing. If you want, please check out my page at here:

Heather's Heart Walk Page

~~Heather

No comments: