Saturday, March 22, 2008

Seedlings :-)

OK, only because you may ask where I got these, I will include links for my employer's sites. I got these through the Antique Home & Hardware catalog, my employer is VanDyke's Supply (Vandyke's Restorers, Antique Home and Hardware, VanDyke's Taxidermy).




Today I started a mint Eggling pictured to the left, and a mini Tomato plant, the two pictures on the right.

Hopefully they will do well.

I'm putting out feelers for jobs, and I've already had 2 "rejections." :-) I'm preparing for the RMT exam as well. So I'm still keeping busy. I'm anxiously awaiting warmer weather so I can start some yardwork and garden work. Not to mention take my dog on long walks so she can run!! :-)

With the rising cost of gas, I will be grateful for being able to work from home. Wish me luck!!!

~~Heather

No comments: